Get in touch
Would Your Eyes Like A Little Extra TLC?
Take our one minute test
Do you answer “Yes” to any of these questions?
- Are your over 45?
- Are you a smoker?
- Do you get watery, gritty or stingy eyes?
- Do you struggle to see clearly in poor or low light?
- Do your eyes feel sore after reading or watching TV for long periods?
- Do you have a family history of glaucoma or macular degeneration?
- Do you suffer from arthritis or other autoimmune conditions?
- Do you use medications that are known o have potential ocular effects?
- Do you simply want to take the best care of your eyes?
If you answer ‘YES’ to two or more boxes, your eyes could benefit from the extra one-to-one attention that comes with our Advanced Optometry Eye Examination.
Advanced Optometry is designed to take a much closer look at your eyes. You will have access to advance investigation techniques that aren’t available with an NHS sight test, including comprehensive OCT scans, retinal imaging, and dry eye assessments. It’s TLC for eyes.
Your Advanced Optometry Appointment
Advanced Optometry is for those who want to take the very best care of your eyes by giving you more dedicated one-to-one time with our expert clinicians.
After carefully discussing your situation with you, your Optometrist will conduct a highly detailed examination of your eyes, appropriately using the latest techniques and technology including 3D OCT scans, making sure to explain what’s happening at every stage.
After consideration of the findings your optometrist will then create, and carefully explain, tailored recommendations that detail exactly how you can best look after your eyes and advise on an appropriate programme of follow up appointments.
And the price for this peace of mind?
- Up to 45 years old – £60
- Over 45 years old – £75
- Or if you are entitled to an NHS appointment you can upgrade to an Advanced Optometry Eye Examination for £48
We also have the option to join one of our comprehensive monthly care plans which include Advanced Optometry Appointments as standard, for as little as £4 per month.
Advanced Optometry appointments and contact lens aftercare can be booked below:
For standard NHS sight tests or for anything else don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful optical team to arrange your appointment:
Phone 01785 242127